Sunday 27 March 2016

Attic Life: Episode 2 - Work and Pet Hates

Why do we work? Why do many of us do jobs that are boring and unfulfilling? And are we destined for a life of drudgery where the only incentive for working is a measly pay packet once a month?

These are some of the questions Chris puts forward during episode 2 of Attic Life.

Rich is also keen to share his views on some of his 'Pet Hates', and among them are people that bite their nails, people that fail to get the hang of simple punctuation and people that eat with their mouth open. Let's face it, one of Rich's pet hates is Chris.

To hear what conclusions were made from the aforementioned dialogue, download episode 2 of Attic Life here, or find us on iTunes.


1 comment:

  1. One of the most frequent and mystifying grammatical mistakes I've noticed living in the U.S. is many people's tendency to say "I could care less", when they clearly mean to say the opposite. I invariably point out the error, to which the response is usually something like, "Oh yeah, you're right!"

    I'd also like to mention that roughly 50% of the people I work with have no concept of the past participle, let alone its correct usage. Hence, I will often be subjected to phrases such as, "I should've went yesterday," or "He could have did it himself."

    ReplyDelete